Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bob and John Edwards

John Edwards the man who speaks to the dead was a big deal during this time in 2001 and I knew the family was suffering. I looked up John Edwards scheduele and he would be in Califormnia during a certain time. I communicated this with Bob and he assured me he would come through. My job was getting them there. Mind you, I knew his sister would be open to it and not sure about the rest of the family. I remember struggling with this information. I finally got my courage up to tell them to go. Much to my surprise they were open to it and made the trip. I kept telling Bob you better show up...He said he would. They made the trip to California and was running alittle late and John Edwards has started his introduction. They had to sit up away from the stage but much to their surprise John Edwards had to stop talking because BOB was being so loud and coming through. When I heard this I was so happy for the family and yet another confirmation from him to believe in what I know. The message they received from Bob were only to be confirmed by the family. But the confirmation I received from Bob was an opening to me to talk to these spirits instead of ignoring them. I am sure Bobs sister can add more words to the experience she had going to John Edwards then I would ever be able to express. I still can feel Bobs energy around me and know he is here still pushing me to believe in myself. Bob passed on February 18, 2001. Soon to be 10 years ago and he is still pushing me to get my story out. I should of listened to him years ago. But as I tell you each encounter, you will find out how much growing I needed to do in my life, in many areas of my life. How hard I tried to make things happen and how much other peoples influence would make me second guess myself. Trying to change what I believe in how I felt and what I know to "me" to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment